This block diagram provides a description of the functions, capabilities, and connectivity within the Intel® processor platform shown. This platform delivers quad-core processing and intelligent performance capabilities, including Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology). It also features enhanced media, graphics capabilities, flexibility, and enhanced security over the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2 product family, making it ideal for a broad range of intelligent systems.
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v3 Product Family with Intel® HD Graphics P4600 and Intel® C226 Chipset
Formerly Denlow (Haswell + Lynx Point)
These processors are based on Intel® microarchitecture formerly known as Haswell, manufactured on 22-nm process technology with 3-D tri-gate transistors. This platform delivers quad-core processing and intelligent performance capabilities, including Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology). It also features enhanced media, graphics capabilities, flexibility, and enhanced security over the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v2 product family, making it ideal for a broad range of intelligent systems.
- Error correcting code (ECC): Delivers a high level of data integrity, reliability, and system uptime
- Intel® HD Graphics: Provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that display videos, 2-D and 3-D graphics, and interactive content
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2: Accelerates integer and matrix compute performance for signal and image processing applications
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI): Supports hardware acceleration for data encryption and decryption
- Intel® Flex I/O: Allows user to assign four to six SATA 6.0 Gbps, six to eight PCI Express* Gen 2.0, and four to six USB 3.0 ports, based on configuration needs
- Intel® vPro™ technology: Delivers unprecedented hardware support for vital security and management functions
Products using Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v3 product family with Intel® HD Graphics P4600 and Intel® C226 Chipset
Check out some of the embedded products offered from our Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance partners based on the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v3 product family with Intel® HD Graphics P4600 and Intel® C226 Chipset.
Browse the catalog >
Intel® EDC support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an intel EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance to guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Design-In Tools store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.
1. Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/my/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
2. Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® AES-NI is available on select Intel® processors. For availability, consult your reseller or system manufacturer. For more information, see software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni.
3. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/intel-vpro-technology-developer.html
4. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/my/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
5. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/my/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
6. Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup & configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.