Intel in Automotive
Technologies to take you from in-vehicle infotainment to self-driving cars
Whether you are working on today’s in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems or future advanced driving technologies, Intel is the right partner to accelerate development and reduce your costs in comparison with traditional solutions available today. Intel is investing heavily in product development, the automotive value chain, and advanced technology research to help you deliver solutions that enhance safety, efficiency and convenience in the car.
- Pre-integrated, pre-validated, application-ready Intel® In-Vehicle Solutions accelerate development and lower total cost of ownership.
- The Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family provides a flexible foundation for OEMs designing systems from the ground-up.
- Groundbreaking automotive research initiatives bring future technologies closer to reality.
• Automotive-grade Intel® In-Vehicle Solutions compute modules
• Hardened Intel® In-Vehicle Solutions software foundation
• Application-ready Intel® In-Vehicle Solutions development kits
The Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family is a flexible system-on-chip (SoC) that delivers outstanding compute, graphical, and media performance under an extensive range of thermal conditions, with built-in security capabilities, and HD video acceleration.
Understanding what consumers want is the foundation of successful product development. Intel is investing significant resources into R&D that will help chart the shortest route from in-vehicle infotainment to advanced driver assistance solutions and beyond.
Intel’s automotive strategy
Learn how we’ll get from the connected car to autonomous driving >
Intel® EDC support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an intel EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance to guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Design-In Tools store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.